Worked in Australia? Can you answer YES to the questions below?

  • Have you worked in Australia and paid tax?
  • Have you been or do you intend to be there for 6 months or more?
  • Have you rented private accommodation? (e.g not hostels / hotels)

 If you can answer YES to the above questions then you could be due a tax refund from the government!

 How much taxback could I get?

That's the million dollar question and depends on your total taxable salary, total tax paid and how long you have been in the country. Everyone's refund is different.

Find out how much you are worth now with our free no obligation taxback refund calculator.


When can I lodge a tax refund?

The tax year runs from the 1st July to the 30th of June yearly and you can claim a refund at the end of the tax year and also during the tax year (mid year tax refund) if you cease working permanently during the tax year or leave Australia before the end. Chances are you will be able to lodge 2 applications if you are there on a 2 year working holiday visa.


What is a tax agent and why should I use one?

Tax can be a complicated issue with multiple offsets and allowance that you need to include in your tax return to ensure you get the largest legal refund. Unfortunately, the tax office are not in the habit of telling you if you have missed off any deductions or allowances and paid too much tax so its important to get it right first time. To ensure you get all your allowable offsets and maximum legal refund its best to use a tax agent.

We have teamed up with to offer you a no nonsense LOW FIXED FEE tax refund service. They are Australian Chartered accountants so fully bound by the institute of Chartered accountants in Australia as well as being registered tax agents. This means they guarantee you the largest legal refund and ensure they include all the allowances and deductions you are eligible to.

Best of all the returns are actually completed, not just checked, by chartered accountants and they are fully Australian owned and operated. Combine this with their personalised service where you deal with one person for the entire process so you always know where you stand.

It's a simple online process and takes minutes to apply and you just need your details, tax file number, bank details and also copies of your final payslip / PAYG from you employer. Click here to lodge your application and you could have your refund in your account in 10 - 14 days !


How much does it cost?

We offer a simple low fixed fee regardless of the refund amount. There are NO HIDDEN FEES or RIP OFF PERCENTAGE fees. You just pay one low fixed fee of $195 which includes EVERYTHING.... even overseas bank transfers are included in the price so you know exactly where you stand with no nasty surprises. Just compare the low fixed fee to other firms that charge a 9 - 15% fee of the refund amount and see how much you save! It takes the same amount of work to compile a small and a large refund so why should you be charged more?


What do I need to apply?

Applying is a simple online process and takes minutes. Simply complete the online application.

You will need:

  1. Your tax file number.
  2. Your bank details (either in Australia or Overseas) of where you want the refund to be sent.
  3. Copies of your final payslip or PAYG summaries from your employer. PAYG summaries are best but if not we can use your final payslip if it shows year to date YTD figures.

(At the end of the tax year (by the 14th July) your employer will issue you with a PAYG summary.)


How long until I receive my money?

End of year tax returns and past years are lodged the same day as they are received and the refund will take approximately 10 - 14 days to be processed by the tax office. Mid year returns tax a little longer as they are manually processed at the tax office and tax 6 - 8 weeks.


Questions or a little confused?

Don't worry you're not the first. We are here to help and it is another great reason to use a tax agent. Tax is complicated so if you have any questions or queries simply drop This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. an E-Mail or use the tax refund calculator and they will be happy to help.



Q: Why do I need a visa to visit Australia?

A: All visitors to Australia require a visa other than Australian and New Zealand citizens.

Q: How do I apply for a visa?

A: To apply for a visitor visa you need to check the eligibility of your country of citizenship, the authorised for the list for the evisa is on the tourist visa page of our web site. If you are eligible to apply electronically you require your passport and a debit / credit card to pay the application fee.

If your country of passport isn’t on the list register for the not eligible we will guide you through the process.

Q: How long does the application process take?

A: Most evisas are issued within 24 hours however this isn’t a guarantee and we woulkd adive all applicants to allow at least a week incase of queries.

Other visa types depend on the individual circumstances.

Read more …