Australian Partner / Spouse /Fiancé / De-facto Visas


In a relationship with an Australian citizen/permanent resident? You may apply for a partner visa


Australian Student Visas


A Student Visa is required If you are intending to study in Australia for longer than 3 months


Australian Skilled Migration


Age 18-49? If so our online points-based system will test your eligibility for a Skilled Migration Visa


£ 60.00


Australian Parent Visas


To apply you must be sponsored by the children of the parents wishing to migrate


Australian Children Visas


These visas are available for children of Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents.